Psalm 119:11 -- I have hidden your word in my heart
that I might not sin against you.

Monday, December 20, 2010

The Purpose of this Blog

The purpose of this site is to provide both encouragement toward scripture memory and a means to go about it. Once a week, two verses related to a particular bible theme will be recommended for memorization. These verses will be based upon the Navigator's Scripture Memory Program. In addition to that, once a week, I will write something to encourage scripture memory or tips to help you be more successful with it. The first two verses will appear next week, so come back then to see where we start. But between now and then, it is my plan to give you some basic reasons for memorization as well as a quick plan to go about it. If you have any questions or comments from anything related to articles here or on the subject of scripture memory, please feel free to e-mail me. My e-mail address is posted with my profile.  One last comment, this site is dedicated to Mr. John Lee, a man would believed firmly in hiding God's word in one's heart, and then living in accordance to it.